Miisee makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to the Miisee Web Site (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your Order;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse Orders on that basis ;
- open and run your account;
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time we may also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you have used the Miisee Web Site before or have Ordered Products from the Miisee Web Site before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments on miisee.com.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- Miisee will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.