Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Miisee Web Site (“pure-beauty.co.uk”) and purchase of the products (or services) (“Products”) on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
Shopping with Miisee
When you place an Order for a Product (“Order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- Pure Beauty may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- The price for each Product is shown on the Miisee Web Site and includes V.A.T at the U.K. prevailing rate.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on the Miisee Web Site are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about for despatches to UK addresses go to our Shipping
- Prices are quoted on the Miisee Web Site in UK pounds – outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and Miisee Limited cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card or debit card.
Credit and Debit Cards
- Orders may be processed online, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and Amex). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after dispatching your Order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
Cheque or Postal Order
- In the UK, you may pay by cheque or postal Order if you wish.
- Please make cheques payable to Pure Beauty Online Services and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your Order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
- We try to keep the Miisee Web Site as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular Product will always be available. If we can’t supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- All product samples are provided Free of Charge. Miisee will always endeavour to supply all samples ordered but no guarantees are given written, implied or otherwise.
- Miisee reserves the right not to supply the ordered samples or to change the type and quantity of the ordered samples without prior notification.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights. We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Unwanted Products
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with the Miisee Web Site. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 28 days of Ordering, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Full details are available on our Returns
- Faulty Products
- We try to select, produce and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us at the postal address in our Contact Us section within 30 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. We will provide you with a prepaid return label which must be used to return the items and can be used within any UK Post Office. We cannot refund any costs incurred or if you have been incorrectly charged.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email the address below for more information:
Email Address: email@example.com
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email using our number in our Contact Us section to inform us of your wish to return Products:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery).
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- The copyright in the Miisee Web Site and the content of all the software, web sites and pages relating to the theMiisee Web Site is owned by, or licensed to Miisee Limited, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the Miisee Web Site, all images on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use the Miisee Web Site for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of the Miisee Web Site for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on the Miisee Web Site may not be used for any other purpose.
Pure Beauty Responsibilities
- Miisee has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on the Miisee Web Site or contact us for exact sizes.
- Pure Beauty shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Miisee will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet Miisee provides and maintains the Miisee Web Site on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of the Miisee Web Sites will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the Miisee Web Sites in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Miisee for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Miiseey’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Miisee will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Please read the instructions and packaging that come with your Products carefully. M is not involved in the development of the products. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturers’s guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Miisee excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Miisee and Miisee shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on miisee.com;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating miisee.com;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of miisee.com or any Product purchased through the Miisee Web Site;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Miisee web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Miisee Web Site, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Miisee or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which the Miisee Web Site link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Miisee may change or withdraw any part of the Miisee Web Site, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Miisee may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Miisee Web Site upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Miisee’s other rights.
- Miisee acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If Miisee does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Miisee’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Miisee and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming the Miisee Web Site in the UK market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of the Miisee Web Site and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Need more information?
If you need any further information email email@example.com and we’ll be very happy to answer any further questions you may have.